Best High Interest Savings Accounts April 2023Apr 07, 2023
How to use this List
- This List is a guide and resource for finding the perfect account for you quickly with little additional research. But when signing up for an account, ensure you FULLY understand all the rules and regulations. This is your money, and you are responsible for its success.
- All the banks are backed by the FDIC, meaning your money is protected.
- APYs are subject to change at any time. They fluctuate with inflation and interest rates. Experts say they should continue to rise over the next few years.
- Some of these accounts have strict rules on receiving the full APY, but you will not lose money for not complying with their rules.
- It is not worth opening and closing accounts within a calendar year to chase the best offer. Stick with one account, and after 12 months, reassess if you want a new one.
- A high-interest savings account is not a place to put the money you need for day expenses. Be careful of pulling out money more than six times in a month.
- You can have multiple accounts if it serves your short and mid-term goals.
UFB Elite Savings (associated with Axos bank)
The Deal: Earn 5.02% APY, no monthly maintenance fee, no minimum balance
The Deal: Earn 4.00% APY on your savings account and 1.2% on your checking account. Earn $275 with qualifying by setting up a direct deposit and deposit at least $5000 in direct deposits within 25 days of opening the account. Great referral program, offering $50 for every person who opens an account.
- Must have direct deposit to maintain the 4.00% APY. Otherwise, the interest goes down to 1.2%
- Not an ideal account for independent contractors or people without direct deposit
- There is no minimum amount to direct deposit
The Deal: Earn 4.30% APY. No monthly maintenance fee. No minimum balance required. Can act as a checking account as well. You can pay bills with this account. Can receive direct deposit two days earlier. Unlimited free transfers.
- Wealthfront has 19,5000 ATMS worldwide but any ATM outside their network charges $2.50
The Deal: Earn 3.1% APY plus $100 sign in bonus if you contribute $100 a month for the first 12 months. No monthly maintenance fee. Can set up 19 additional savings accounts
- Must keep $5 in the account to stay active
- Only eligible for new alliant customers
- $100 sign in bonus ends December 31st 2022
- To receive the $100 you must keep a min balance of $100 in the account at all times for the first 12 months
- Must opt in for free overdraft protection
The Deal: Earn 3.95% APY, no minimum balance, no monthly maintenance fee, free transfers.
- $19 insufficient fund charge
The Deal: Earn 4.10% APY, no monthly maintenance fee, no required minimum balance. Comes with an ATM card.
The Deal Earn 4.45% APY and American Airline points with a interest savings account, no monthly maintenance fee, no minimum balance requirement
- If the account is empty for 15 business days, Bask has the right to close the account
The Deal: Earn 3.5%, no monthly maintenance fee, no minimum to open account, can set up multiple accounts.
- No overdraft protection
The Deal: Earn 3.75%, no monthly maintenance fee, same day transfer and no monthly minimum.
The Deal: Earn 3.75% APY, no monthly maintenance fee, no minimum balance.
The Deal: Earn 3.6% APY, no monthly maintenance fee, no minimum balance, no limit to number of ATM withdrawals.
The Deal: Earn 3.8%, no monthly maintenance fee, no minimum balance, no limit to the amount of transfers
This List is for educational purposes only. Beyond The Green Coaching claims no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information presented herein. Beyond The Green, Coaching assumes no responsibility to claim no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information presented herein.
Beyond The Basics: Our Glossary Of Financial Terms
We define the lingo you'll need to become a finance expert!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.